We inform you that the Site contains links to other websites which may not have any connection with it and we specify that these General Conditions are valid only for the Site and not for other websites which are consulted by the user through links managed by other controllers, over which MilorS.p.A. has no control or which it does not monitor. MilorS.p.A. therefore declines all responsibility in the case of errors, content, cookies, publication of immoral or unlawful content, banners or files that are not compliant with the laws and regulations currently in force on the protection of privacy by sites that are not managed by the MilorS.p.A.controller.
DATA CONTROLLER AND SUPERVISORS
The data controller is MilorS.pA., registered office Piazza Diaz 5, 20123, Milan, Italy. The personal information provided by the Customer may be forwarded to third parties exclusively for the purposes of performing the services requested and institutional activities or those connected with the activity carried out.
In particular, the data processed by MilorS.p.A. may be used:
a)a) for purposes connected with the obligations of the law or covered by Community regulations and laws as well as by provisions issued by authorities legitimized to do so by the law;
- b) for the purchase of Products through the appropriate order form;
- c) to process the orders;
- d) to provide services of assistance and customer care;
- e) for registration on the Site, through the relative registration form, to provide the services of access to the reserved areas;
- f) for purposes functional to the activity of MilorS.p.A. for which you will have the faculty of expressing or denying your consent to the processing, including, for example: sending advertising material, newsletters, use of the information for statistical purposes and to create consumer profiles.
In relation to the purposes shown above, the processing is carried out by personnel in charge of the processing and using IT tools with processing by software and storage of the information in databases. The methods of processing are all based on criteria and principles closely connected and correlated with the purposes and, in any case, ensure the confidentiality and security of the information.
COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION REQUESTED AND COLLECTED
The personal information of the Customer is requested and collected and it must be given for the purposes shown under letters a), b), c), d) and e). In this case, refusal to consent will not allow the conclusion of the contract, i.e. the processing by MilorS.p.A. of the Customer’s requests regarding the services available.
Failure to give consent to the processing of optional information and for the purposes as per letter f) will not entail any prejudicial consequence. To facilitate the identification of the information which is compulsory, the relative field will be marked by an asterisk (*).
SUBJECTS AND CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHOM THE INFORMATION MAY BE NOTIFIED
To comply with the contractual obligations taken on, as well as to perform the services provided, MilorS.p.A. also collaborates with external companies that perform activities which are closely connected with and instrumental to the performance and execution of the contracts concluded and services performed, such as:
Transport companies and forwarding agents regarding the delivery of goods and customs formalities;
Banks for collections and payments;
Law firms for the protection of rights relating to contracts:
Self-employed professionals for administrative and accounting requirements;
Companies connected with MilorS.p.A. for purposes of market analysis, marketing and communication activities. The processing of information by these subjects therefore has the purpose of implementing the instructions received from customers and/or storage on IT supports. The information may also be communicated to subjects to whom communication is required due to legal obligations.
RIGHTS OF THE CUSTOMER
In compliance with Art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003, the Customer is entitled to access the following information:
- Confirmation of the existence or not of personal information concerning them, even if not yet registered, and their notification in intelligible form.
- a) of the origin of the personal information;
b)of the purposes and methods of processing;
c)of the policy applied in the case of processing using electronic instruments;
- d) of the identifying details of the data controller, supervisors and representative designated according to Art. 5, section 2;
e)of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal information may be notified or that may learn of it in their capacity of representative designated in the territory of the State, of persons with responsibilities or appointees
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- a) the revision, correction or, if it is in their interest, the completion of the information;
- b) the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blockage of the information processed in violation of the law, including that which does not have to be stored in relation to the purposes for which the information has been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) proof that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, including regarding their content, to those to whom the information has been notified or disclosed, except the case in which this obligation is impossible or entails a use of means which is clearly disproportionate to the respect of the right protected.
- The person concerned has the right to oppose, in all or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal information concerning them, although pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- b) the processing of personal information that concerns them for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or to carry out market research or commercial communication.
Below we inform you in a transparent manner about the use of so-called cookies on the Website.
Cookies are small text files sent by the website to the computer of the interested party (usually to the browser), where they are stored only then to be sent back to the Website at the next visit of that user. A cookie cannot take any other data from the hard drive of the user or sent computer viruses or acquire e-mail addresses. Each cookie is unique for the web browser of the user. Some of the functions of cookies may be delegated to other technologies. With the term ‘cookies’ we intend to refer to cookies and to all similar technologies.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING AND PURPOSES OF COOKIES TECHNICAL SESSION.
In accordance with Article 122, Paragraph 1 of the Privacy Code (in the formulation in force following the entry into force of Legislative Decree no. 69/2012) “technical” cookies may be used even in the absence of the consent of the interested party. Amongst others, the European body that combines all Data Protection Authorities of the Member States (the so-called “Article 29” Working Party) clarified, in Opinion 4/2012 (WP1 94) entitled “Cooking Consent Exemption” that the following are cookies for which it is not necessary to acquire the prior and informed consent of the user:
– cookies with data completed by the user (session identifiers), of the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to some hours in some cases;
– cookies for authentication, used for the purposes of authenticated services, of the duration of a session; – – cookies for security focused on users, used to identify misuse of authentication, for a limited persistent duration;
– session cookies for multimedia readers, such as cookies for “flash” readers, of the duration of a session;
– session cookies for load balancing, of the duration of a session;
— persistent cookies for customising the user interface, of the duration of a session (or a bit less);
– cookies for sharing consents via social plug-ins of third parties, for members of a social network who have completed the login.
We therefore inform you that only technical cookies that are required to browse within the Website are used on the Website:
cookies implanted in the computer of the user/contracting party directly (which will not be used for other purposes) such as session cookies used to “fill up the basket” in online purchases of services on the Website, authentication cookies, cookies for multimedia content such as flash players which do not exceed the duration of the session, customisation cookies (for example, for the choice of browsing language, ID and password control complete with typing the first characters, etc.);
Cookies used to analyze statistically the accesses/visits to the website (so-called “analytics” cookies) that pursue exclusively statistical purposes (and not also profiling and marketing) and collect information in aggregate form without the possibility of identifying the individual user. In these cases, since the regulations require, for analytics cookies, clear and adequate indication to be provided to the interested party regarding the simple means of opting-out from their implanting (including any mechanisms of making those cookies anonymous), we specify that it is possible to proceed with deactivating Google analytics as follows: you’re your browser, select the settings menu, click on the internet options, open the screen relating to privacy and choose the desired level of block cookies. Where you wish to remove cookies already stored in the memory, just open the security screen and delete the history by clicking the box “remove cookies”.